Sunday, June 24, 2007

Welcome one and all

Welcome to my new blog.

I figured the biggest obstacle to my updating my home page was that it was too much work to edit the pages manually (I really need a good WYSIWYG editor), so I've put myself out in the blogosphere in the hopes that the ease of updating combined with the interactive forum and resulting self-imposed pressure to maintain said updates will inspire me to maintain a schedule of updates.

This blog is about me (what blog isn't) and Gombergs in general whenever I happen upon an interesting Gomberg figure or factoid. It's what I had planned to do with http://www.gomberg.com but ultimately failed at. (gomberg.com is being redesigned in the wake of this change.)

This blog isn't about gossip, trash-talking, venting, or anything else that the relative anonymity of the web afford so many people. I've been down that road before; it's not where I want to be.

I look forward to seeing you here in the weeks, months and years to come.

Carl

No comments: