In no particular order:
- Moving across the country with your wife and 2 pugs in a Honda Accord is both an adventure and a nightmare.
- Sometimes it's necessary to leap before you look in life.
- There is no good Mexican Food in Charlotte, NC.
- Friends are precious things. Good friends know this about you too.
- You cannot hide a fart in a Herman Miller Aeron Chair.
- Who you know will get you through the door. What you know will keep you inside.
- Actually finding *The Home* is both a shocking and jubilant moment, especially when it's about the 127th home you've looked at.
- The prospect of going back to college at 33 is daunting.
- I can't believe I'm 33.
- I can't believe I'm a dad (though it's beginning to sink in diaper-by-diaper).
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is actually pretty good.
- Someone out there is in my ______, _______ing my _______.
- I want to travel more.
- I want to weigh less.
- I need to worry less.
- I need to sleep more.
So on that note... good night!