Friday, December 28, 2007

Reflections on 2007

In no particular order:

- Moving across the country with your wife and 2 pugs in a Honda Accord is both an adventure and a nightmare.

- Sometimes it's necessary to leap before you look in life.

- There is no good Mexican Food in Charlotte, NC.

- Friends are precious things. Good friends know this about you too.

- You cannot hide a fart in a Herman Miller Aeron Chair.

- Who you know will get you through the door. What you know will keep you inside.

- Actually finding *The Home* is both a shocking and jubilant moment, especially when it's about the 127th home you've looked at.

- The prospect of going back to college at 33 is daunting.

- I can't believe I'm 33.

- I can't believe I'm a dad (though it's beginning to sink in diaper-by-diaper).

- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is actually pretty good.

- Someone out there is in my ______, _______ing my _______.

- I want to travel more.

- I want to weigh less.

- I need to worry less.

- I need to sleep more.

So on that note... good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" is the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. And it's cholesterol-free, so eat up.

Michael
michaelandchrissy.com