Monday, February 18, 2008

It's called a BLINKER people!

Twice tonight on the way home I had 2 different drivers SPEED UP when I turned on my blinker and tried to merge ahead of them into their lane.

Both times, there was plenty of space!

Both times, I was merging with plenty of time/distance left to get where I needed to go and wasn't trying to cut in at the last second as the lane I was in ended!

Both times, we weren't going more than 20 mph!

Both times the driver shook their head and threw up their hands like I had just done the most offensive thing they could think of!

I really want to know what they teach in Driver's Ed here in North Carolina or wherever these dipwad transplants learned to drive.

Cuz it's not California.

No, in California we still speed up for blinkers, but we're better sports when we lose. Maybe we've just been road-raging a bit longer and are just used to the anarchy of the 101, the 10 and the 405.

That's probably it.

No comments: