Saturday, June 14, 2008

Connor's Picture Galleries

For months now, my diligent wife has been dutifully placing photos of Connor online using Kodak photo gallery and adding her own cute captions as she goes.

I've been forwarding on most of these galleries to friends and family, but it occurred to me that I'm not sending to everyone every time and some of you haven't seen them at all. For this, I am truly sorry.

To help rectify this situation, I'm listing the complete Connor Kodak Collection below. We've settled into a once-a-month routine now, so be sure to check back for future updates... and I'll try to remember to e-mail everyone as well. :)

(First... For those who missed our pics of his Birth and First Few Weeks)

3 Months

3.5 Months

4 Months

4.5 Months

5 months

6 months

No comments: